It's only with the HEART one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的,只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质。
~Le Petit Prince, novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery~

Monday, December 20, 2010

Splashing of foamy waves on the shore keeps on echoeing in my mind......

Wow, today, my family and I make a whole day trip to famous beaches in Kota Tinggi, i.e. Tanjung Balau and Desaru. It's fantastic! The most interesting part of today's trip is the visit to Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. Have you been there before? There, the resort offers appartments suites. Facilities like swimming pool, gymnasium, water park and others are available. To me, the special feature of this resort is the 'Tilting Coconut' found in the water park. Last but not least, a white sandy beach is always there for us to stroll along and have water activities.

How amazing the 'Tilting Coconut' is ......

Water fills in the coconut up there.

Notice! "Beware Of Falling Coconut"?......
The water-filled coconut starts to tilt. Water is going to pour down.
Look, people down there stand by already. Haha......


Wow! I could also feel the down pouring of water even though I was not inside the water park.

Water in the coconut is emptied. The coconut will be filled by water and tilted again.

Sweet memories at the Lotus Desaru Beach Resort:

Hi! I am Jasmine ><

Jasmine and mother (right).

Look, my father! He was enjoying the breathtaking view at the beach.


Here is the sandy beach of the resort. The foamy waves splashed gently on the shore.


We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

It's really memorable... Do drop by the Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. I'm sure you will fall in love with this place at first sight ><

No comments:

Post a Comment