It's only with the HEART one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的,只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质。
~Le Petit Prince, novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery~

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Call

Before this, I still had a glimmer of hope, hoping that I could teach at my previous primary school - SJK (C) New Kota, Kota Tinggi temporarily. In fact, I would like to refresh my childhood's school days. After answering a call from Jabatan Pelajaran negeri Johor this afternoon, what I have hoped can now only be a pipe dream. Unluckily, there are only vacancies for temporary teachers at schools in Pengerang. Oh my god! Pengerang is not just a stone's throw away from my house. To reach there, I have to travel at least an hour. It's Hobson's choice - either I accept the offer by teaching in Pengerang, or I reject it and plan for the next step. Finally, I reject it. The next step is ....... ???

No comments:

Post a Comment