It's only with the HEART one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的,只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质。
~Le Petit Prince, novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery~

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grade 8 Piano

I was forced to stop attending music class due to heavy school works. Today, I went back to Riverside Music Centre to meet with my piano teacher. I am very happy because I will be able to continue my piano lesson in January 2011. Since there are 2 more weeks before the class starts, teacher has selected 2 songs for me to practise at home first.
The first song is Beethoven's Rondo Third Movement from Sonata in C minor, Op.13 which comprises of 7 pages. The edited version of this song would be the well-known Korean Drama - Beethoven Virus OST. But, I'm going to play the original version of this song.
The second song is Mozart's Allegro First Movement from Sonata in D, K.284/205b which comprises of 8 pages.
These two songs are for me to deal with Grade 8 Piano Practical Exam. Maybe I will take the exam this year, maybe not. It all depends on situation. Even though I may not take the exam, I still enjoy to play these two songs especially the first song, my favourite song. Indeed, it is quite challenging at the same time because need to pay attention to the song's tempo, dynamic... and need to express out the feeling of the song. It's not easy......


Beethoven - Rondo Third Movement from Sonata in C minor, Op.13

No comments:

Post a Comment