It's only with the HEART one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的,只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质。
~Le Petit Prince, novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery~

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Myself

Speaking sweetly and clearly in front of the others with no fear, confidence is my greatest asset in no doubt. Thus, seeing me to have the people on the floor to "walk" with me as I share my thoughts,ideas and opinions with them, you would know who I am. I, Jasmine Ong Hui Min, a pre-university student studying at  SMK Tun Habab. In spite of all 19 years of age, I am still small in size, my height is a meagre three feet five inches and I do not look as my age. Being not a good company on all occasions, I do not have a wealth of friends naturally. However, I am not actually the one whom finds hard to get along with. It is just because I looked more serious than be friendly. In fact, I am witty and have a great sense of humour. Thus, don't judge me by my appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment