It's only with the HEART one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的,只有用心灵才能看清事物的本质。
~Le Petit Prince, novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery~

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Precious Gift

Surprise......

Fruit tarts? They are homemade ones from a special friend...

A special friend? Yes, she is Bao Shan, a Form 5  girl studying in Foon Yew Chinese High School Johor Bahru. Today, she dropped by my house to learn more about SPM exam format. At the same time, I gave her some of my previous notes which I found very useful for subjects like BM, Sejarah and Pendidikan Moral. She showed me her gratitude by making the fruit tarts for me on her own. She is quite a thoughtful girl. I am very touched by such a precious gift especially in this Silent Night.


Wow! A total of 6 fruit tarts... Yeah, she has promised to teach me on making these fruit tarts in the future! 



Yummy,yummy! It is fit for a King! Haha><

No comments:

Post a Comment